Friday, April 16, 2010

Hiatus

As I'm sure anyone can tell from my lack of posting that I've pretty much taken some time off to focus my attention on other things. I'm currently getting 200 hour certified in yoga and simply have no time to create much of anything or even update my shop. Sorry.

I did create a bunch of new inventory prior to the start of my training, however between the amount of time it takes to get decent photos, uploading and resizing and then composing something catchy about my products......a whole day is spent. Mind you, it's always time well spent and I look forward to diving back in once I've completed my studies.

For the time being, here are some previews of what I've been working on. They won't be posted to Etsy for a while, but at least you know what's going to be available.


Until next time.....

Thanks for reading!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment